I'm looking for:
- messenger or backpack style
- easy to clean (probably not cloth)
- $50 or less
- someplace for my Camelbak water bottle
- enough room for cloth diapers for two -- my daughter will be 3 by the time the baby is born, but potty learning has been very inconsistent thus far, so I don't want to count on anything. ;-)
- I don't need insulated pockets for bottles as I'll be breastfeeding, though if they fit sippy cups, too, it might come in handy.
- Bonus if it comes with a changing pad
- Baby #2 is a boy, so nothing that only comes in pink, but my husband isn't picky about carrying a cutesy bag.